Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Eden Fisher, 1894. Fourth edition. Hardcover. Very good. Sections on tea in England; tea duty; statistics; China, India and Ceylon tea; tea blending including sample blends. Large 12mo, (vii), 151pp, Index (xv), 13pp ads. Brown gilt cloth, with gilt title running diagonally across front cover and gilt title on brown spine. Covers are rubbed, esp at corners and at top of spine. Internally, pages toned and front inner hinge starting. Owner signature on half title.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Antipodean Books, Maps & Prints (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Tea and Tea Blending
- Lewis & Co
- Book condition
- Used - Very good
- Quantity available
- Fourth edition
- Eden Fisher
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- INDIA; CHINA; TEA;
Terms of Sale
Antipodean Books, Maps & Prints
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 10 days after delivery if an item arrives mis-described or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2009
Garrison, New York
Ask Seller a Question
About Antipodean Books, Maps & Prints
Booksellers for over 40 years, members of prominent trade associations (ABAA, ILAB, ANZAAB, IMCOS, ANZMS, PBFA). We are located at Garrison NY, a stone's throw from the Metro North Hudson line train, just over 1 hr. from NYC on the banks of the Hudson River. Books, maps, prints & ephemera bought & sold.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- half title
- The blank front page which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]