Tee Shots and Others : Limited First Edition
by Bernard Darwin
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Books In Time (US)
- Seller's Inventory #
- Tee Shots and Others : Limited First Edition
- Bernard Darwin
- Book Condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket Condition
- Quantity Available
- Limited Facsimile Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- United States Golf Association
- Place of Publication
- Far Hills, NJ
- Date Published
- Sports & Recreation; Golf; Classics; Reference; Hobbies; How To; Collectible First Editions; Tee Shots and Others, Bernard Darwin
- Bookseller catalogs
- Sports & Recreation; Reference; Classics; Crafts & Hobbies;
Terms of Sale
Books In Time
Credit cards are accepted and processed through Biblio.com. Items will usually ship within 24 hours. All of our books are in GOOD or BETTER condition and come with a 10-day return policy if not completely satisfied. Simply email us regarding your intent to return an item and request a Return Authorization Code. Items must be returned in the same condition as received, and the return must be postmarked within 10 days of the delivery confirmation date or date received. We will gladly refund purchase price, excluding postage. Return shipping is the responsibility of the Buyer. Media such as audio books, VHS. DVDs, CDs, and computer software are sold as is and can not be returned.
About the Seller
About Books In Time
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Near Mint
- a synonym for Near Fine.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...