Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: G. P. Putnam's Sons, August 2003. Hardcover. First Edition with full number line. Blue paper covered boards with one-quarter navy cloth spine and bright red lettering. Near Fine book in a Near Fine jacket. Interior is pristine. Spine is straight and tight. Jacket is clean and bright with light shelfwear. No tears. No creases. No folds. Not from a library. No remainder mark. Not clipped. 431 pages.
The Teeth of the Tiger is a thriller novel and the final publication by Tom Clancy. It was published on August 1, 2003.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Books of the World (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Teeth of the Tiger
- Tom Clancy
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- G. P. Putnam's Sons
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- August 2003
- fiction, Jack Ryan, techno-thriller, thriller, spy, spies, CIA, NSA, counter-terrorism
- Bookseller catalogs
- Military and Defense; Intelligence & Espionage; Fiction; Mystery, Suspense, Detective, Crime;
Terms of Sale
Books of the World
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives mis-described or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Ask Seller a Question
About Books of the World
Selling books from around the world. I am not a professional bookseller. Rather, I am finding new homes for the library I have collected over five decades.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- number line
- A series of numbers appearing on the copyright page of a book, where the lowest number generally indicates the printing of that...[more]
- remainder mark
- Usually an ink marking of some sort which indicates that the book was designated a remainder. In most cases, it can be found on...[more]