Le Temple D'Angkor Vat (Memoires Archeologiques / Publies Par L'Ecole Francaise D'Ex)
by Louis Finot
- as new
Standard Delivery: 4 to 12 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Bangkok: SDI Publications, 1995. 3 Vols. Beautifully published reprint edition limited to 999 copies. Originally published: Paris : Les Éditions G. Van Oest, 1929-1932. Folio. in slipcase. French text. prof. illus. vol. 1. L'architecture du monument / introduction de Louis Finot; vol. 2: La sculpture ornementale du temple / introduction de Victor Goloubew; vol. 3: La galerie des bas-reliefs / introduction de G. Coedès. Notes. cloth, d.j. lightly rubbed, slipcase, otherwise As New. Rare.
This set is heavy and requires additional freight charge as well as insurance.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Glocal Matters (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Le Temple D'Angkor Vat (Memoires Archeologiques / Publies Par L'Ecole Francaise D'Ex)
- Louis Finot
- Book condition
- New As New
- Jacket condition
- As New
- Quantity available
- Reprint of French ed.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- SDI Publications
- Place of Publication
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Date published
- Angkor Wat, Cambodia, Southeast Asia, Shrines, Material Culture, Archeology
- Bookseller catalogs
- Southeast Asia; Cambodia; Sculpture; Archaeology;
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs if an item was not accurately described or damaged in transit. Sets count as more than one book, with additional postage and insurance required. Heavier books may also require additional freight than listed. Please inquire if you have any questions. Please note: New York residents will be charged NY sales tax. We offer a 10% reciprocal discount to Biblio.com bookseller members.
About the Seller
About Glocal Matters
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]