Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Pickering, 1850. Hardcover. Good. Hardcover. Full leather with raised bands on spine. Extremities heavily rubbed. Previous owner's bookplate on paste-down endpaper. Stamp and notes on endpapers. Fore-edge soiled.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
Booked Up, Inc.
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2020
Archer City, Texas
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- The paste-down is the portion of the endpaper that is glued to the inner boards of a hardback book. The paste-down forms an...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- raised band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created...[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]