Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Lighthousebooks, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Temple: Sacred Poems & Private Ejaculations.
- Herbert, George
- Book condition
- Nonesuch Press. Printed from the Manuscript in the Bodleian Library, 1927.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Literature, Limited Edition, Small Press, Nonesuch Press.
Terms of Sale
Orders usually ship within two business days. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know that an extra shipping fee is required.All items are subject to prior sale. Shipping costs are $4.25 for the first volume via USPS media rate, or $8.00 via USPS Priority Mail. Each volume thereafter is an additional $1. International orders shipped USPS Priority Mail International Flat Rate Envelope, for a fee of $28.00; or otherwise, by weight. Sets, oversize and/or heavier volumes will generally cost more to ship, both domestically and internationally; we will quote a price to you when this is the case. Florida residents must add 7% sales tax. Payment may be by Check/Money Order (in US dollars), Credit Card (American Express, Mastercard, and Visa) or PayPal. All items are returnable within ten days of receipt.
About the Seller
About Lighthousebooks, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]