by Wiener, Norbert
- Very Good binding/near Very Good dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Random House, 1959. Hard Cover. Very Good binding/near Very Good dust jacket. Octavo. , 240,  pp. First Edition. As issued, in full cloth. Binding is a trifle soiled with some rubbing and light fraying to the cloth on the bottom board edges; previous name in ink on the front free endpaper; dust jacket is generally rubbed with some soiling as well as some subtle staining to the back panel; price intact on the front flap. All in all, a presentable copy of the only novel written by the originator of cybernetics.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Michael Pyron, Bookseller, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- THE TEMPTER
- Wiener, Norbert
- Hard Cover
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good binding
- Jacket condition
- near Very Good dust jacket
- Quantity available
- Random House
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Literature and Fiction;
Terms of Sale
Michael Pyron, Bookseller, ABAA
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2011
Ask Seller a Question
About Michael Pyron, Bookseller, ABAA
Booksellers for more than 15 years, offering a general stock with an emphasis in Special Press, Art and Photography, Literature and Americana. We prided in our high level of customer service—if you aren't satisfied with either the book or the service you've received let us know about it so we can make you happy. Additionally, we offer a wide range of bookbinding and book repair services. Check us out atfacebook.com/michaelpyronbookbinder.Given the nuances in book repair and binding, I can offer a close estimate based on images of your book, but will need to have book in hand in order give you a firm estimate. And as always, we buy books!
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]