Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: The Travel Book Club, 1942. Good + Copy in turquiose cloth on boards. Spine sunned with some bumping around cover edges. No FFE. Previous owners inscription on half title page, otherwise very clean text and b/w plates. Reprint. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Balfour Books (GB)
- Seller Inventory #
- Ten Great Mountains
- Irving, R L G
- Book condition
- The Travel Book Club
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- TEN GREAT MOUNTAINS R L G IRVING 1942 TRAVEL BOOK CLUB
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Prices stated are in UK pounds. Shipping is charged extra at cost. Regarding returns, customers unhappy with a tally with the description may, within four days of receipt, contact us by email to discuss the book's return. In such circumstances books may be returned for a full refund. Return shipping cost will be reimbursed if we believe this return is justified.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Balfour Books
Rare and Secondhand Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]
- half title
- The blank front page which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.