Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: J M Dent and Sons, 1947. Copy in green cloth on boards in clipped D/J. Jacket chipped and creased around edges with a few v ery small pieces missing. Jacket spine lightly sunned. Free of inscriptions. Clean text and b/w plates.. Reprint. Hard Cover. Very Good/Fair. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Balfour Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Ten Great Mountains
- Irving, R L G
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- J M Dent and Sons
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Ten Great Mountains R L G Irving 1947 J M Dent
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Prices stated are in UK pounds. Shipping is charged extra at cost. Regarding returns, customers unhappy with a tally with the description may, within four days of receipt, contact us by email to discuss the book's return. In such circumstances books may be returned for a full refund. Return shipping cost will be reimbursed if we believe this return is justified.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Balfour Books
Rare and Secondhand Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.