Ten Great Mountains; Snow don, Ben Nevis, Mount Cook, Matterhorn, Ushba, Mont Blanc, Mount Logan, Nanga Parbat, Kangchenjunga, Mount Everest
by IRVING, R. L. G. [Robert Lock Graham];
- See description
Standard Delivery: 8 to 21 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Horizon Books (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Ten Great Mountains; Snow don, Ben Nevis, Mount Cook, Matterhorn, Ushba, Mont Blanc, Mount Logan, Nanga Parbat, Kangchenjunga, Mount Everest
- IRVING, R. L. G. [Robert Lock Graham];
- Original green cloth, silver spine lettering, lightly foxed on endpaper, else clean, very good, sound and tight copy.
- Book condition
- New York, E. P. Dutton &Co., , First American edition.
- Bookseller catalogs
- Travel - General;
- 8vo [22 x 14 cm]; xii, 213 pp, frontis from photo, plates from photos, diagrams, plans.
Terms of Sale
All books are as described with any major defects noted. If you have any questions about condition or need a picture of any book, please email us directly. Prices in US funds, shipping/insurance extra, we ship world-wide & securely wrap and pack all books. There is no handling charge and shipping is at cost. We ship by post office, UPS, FedEx, etc. Payment by US check on US bank, US international money order, VISA & MasterCard [please give your card billing address if paying by cc], or wire transfer to our bank (a US$20. bank charge). Cheques from Canadian banks accepted at the current rate of exchange. GST charged to Canadian addresses. All customer information is fully secure & confidential. We specialize in rare & out-of-print Travel & Exploraton, Gardening, Natural History books. All books are guaranteed and returnable within 7 days of receipt with prior notice, and returned in same condition as sent.
About the Seller
About Horizon Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.