The Ten Pound fare: experiences of British people who emigrated to Australia in the 1950s.
by ZAMOYSKA, Betka
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Wonder Book (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Ten Pound fare: experiences of British people who emigrated to Australia in the 1950s.
- ZAMOYSKA, Betka
- Book condition
- Used - Collectible - Good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- This edition first published
Terms of Sale
RETURNS are cheerfully accepted up to 30 days. We ship out within 1-2 business days and U.S. Standard Shipments usually arrive within 6-9 business days, Priority 3-6.
About the Seller
About Wonder Book
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]