Tennessee Williams Selected Plays (Franklin Library Leather Bound Signed Limited Edition)
by Williams, Tennessee
- near fine
- Near Fine /No DJ as Issued
La Mesa, California, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Franklin Library. A beautiful clean crisp leather bound hardcover copy in near fine condition, extremely faint sunning to edges of cloth at pastedowns, else fine. Signed by author. . Near Fine. Hardcover. Limited Edition. 1980.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Maxwell's House of Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Tennessee Williams Selected Plays (Franklin Library Leather Bound Signed Limited Edition)
- Williams, Tennessee
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket Condition
- No DJ as Issued
- Quantity Available
- Limited Edition
- The Franklin Library
- Date Published
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9&f
- SIGNED TENNESSEE WILLIAMS FRANKLIN LIBRARY BROWN LEATHER WITH GOLD GILT. kca1029
Terms of Sale
Maxwell's House of Books
Full refund including original shipping costs for up to 15 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio member since 2019
La Mesa, California
Ask Seller a Question
About Maxwell's House of Books
San Diego's Premier Used BookstoreEstablished in 2003, Maxwell's House of Books has over 30,000 books to choose from. A general used bookstore specializing in scholarly and academic titles, philosophy, literature, psychology, political science theology, archaeology and more.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...