Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Houghton Mifflin Co. Condition is Good. Text is clean and tight. Front hinge is starting but holding well. FFEP loose and laid in. Title page missing. Gold gilded black boards have edge and corner wear and frayed spine ends. No date of publication but probably late 19th century. Still a solid book. . Hard Cover. Good/No Jacket Issued.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
Shady Grove Book Store
10 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 10 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2019
West Branch, Michigan
Ask Seller a Question
About Shady Grove Book Store
Specializing in out-of-print hard back books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]