Stock Photo: Cover may not represent actual copy or condition available.
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Los Angeles, California: Lowell House Juvenile, 2000. Book. Illus. by Rundo, Ron. Very Good-. Trade Paperback. 2nd Printing. SHELVED IN CHILDRENS BASKET "A". Very good - trade paperback. May be some rubbing or minor shelfwear to book. Overall a nice clean tight copy..
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Snowball Bookshop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Terrifying Shark Tales
- Ingram, Scott
- Rundo, Ron
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good-
- 2nd Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Lowell House Juvenile
- Place of Publication
- Los Angeles, California
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- SHELVED IN CHILDRENS BASKET "A"
Terms of Sale
Mastercard, Visa, Discover, Novus, check or money order; Media mail $3.50 and priority $5.00. Oversize and heavy books quoted separately. Overseas shipments and heavier books quoted separately. All dustjackets covered with Demco clear mylar covers. Books returnable within 30 days in same condition with prior approval of bookshop owner.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Ask Seller a Question
About Snowball Bookshop
A charming used bookstore in a renovated building in beautiful Downtown Barberton, OH. A general bookstore with over 1000,000 volumes of very nice condition hardcover and paperback books in all categories. Store hours are Mon-Fri 10-6, Sat 10-4.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.