TESTAMENT OF YOUTH An Autobiographical Study of the Years 1900-1925
by BRITTAIN, Vera
- See description
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- BISON BOOKS - ABAC/ILAB (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- TESTAMENT OF YOUTH An Autobiographical Study of the Years 1900-1925
- BRITTAIN, Vera
- Book Condition
- Quantity Available
- Victor Gollancz Ltd
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
BISON BOOKS - ABAC/ILAB
All items are subject to prior sale. If sending a check, or money order, it is advisable to contact us first to request that the book be reserved for you pending receipt of payment. Any item purchased from Bison Books is returnable, postpaid, within ten days of receipt if it is found to be different than as described. GST will be charged on all Canadian orders. Actual postage costs, if greater than quoted, due to extra weight or size, will be quoted to you by email upon receiving your order or inquiry.
About the Seller
About BISON BOOKS - ABAC/ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....