Testament of Youth. An Autobiographical Study of the Years 1900-1925 [SIGNED COPY]
by Brittain, Vera
- very good
- Very Good/Very Good
Corvallis, Oregon, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Studio Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Testament of Youth. An Autobiographical Study of the Years 1900-1925 [SIGNED COPY]
- Brittain, Vera
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket Condition
- Very Good
- Quantity Available
- Macmillan Company
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Books are promptly shipped upon receipt of payment and packed with care. Any book may be returned for any reason if notice is given within five days of receipt. Thank you, Gerry Rouff, Studio Books.
About the Seller
About Studio Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- Price Clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...