Testimony Presented to the Presbytery of Michigan, in Support of the Protest of C. Nicoll.
by [Michigan]. Nicoll, C[harles]
- Stitching partially perished, but sheets still holding; some browning to the fore-edges of the text block, a little dust-soiling
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Garrett Scott, Bookseller (ABAA) (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Testimony Presented to the Presbytery of Michigan, in Support of the Protest of C. Nicoll.
- [Michigan]. Nicoll, C[harles]
- Book condition
- Used - Stitching partially perished, but sheets still holding; some browning to the fore-edges of the text block, a little dust-soiling
- Quantity available
- First edition.
- Printed for the Publisher,
- Place of Publication
- [Detroit? Pontiac?]:
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Midwest; Religion; Controversial Literature; Law; Temperance;
Terms of Sale
Garrett Scott, Bookseller (ABAA)
All items guaranteed as described. All items subject to prior sale. All items may be returned within 30 days for any reason in the condition in which they were sent (unless damaged in shipment) though we ask the courtesy of prior notification. Institutional customers may ask for deferred billing; we will happily hold material for institutions until they can take shipment. Please inquire.
About the Seller
About Garrett Scott, Bookseller (ABAA)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book or pamphlet which does not have a covering binding, sometimes by original design, sometimes used to describe a book in...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a...[more]