The Texas Stories of Nelson Algren
by Algren, Nelson (Edited by Bettina Drew)
- near fine
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Austin, TX: University of Texas Press, 1995. First Edition. Softcover. Near Fine. 159pp; Tiny nick to spine, covers clean & bright, text unmarked, binding is tight, Near Fine condition. Collection of short stories set in Depression-era Texas by Nelson Algren. Includes "So Help Me," winner of the 1935 O'Henry Award. Edited and with an Introduction by Bettina Drew.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Book Happy Booksellers (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Texas Stories of Nelson Algren
- Algren, Nelson (Edited by Bettina Drew)
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- University of Texas Press
- Place of Publication
- Austin, TX
- Date Published
- literature stories fiction texas 1930s thirties
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Book Happy Booksellers
Items may be returned within two weeks of receipt if not as described.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About Book Happy Booksellers
Online book sales specializing in collectible, out-of-print, hard-to-find & unusual items.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.