Textbook of Disorders and Injuries of the Musculoskeletal System. Third Ediiton
by Salter, Robert B. MD
- near fine
- Near Fine/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Baltimore: Williams and Wilkins, 1999 A very nice tight clean book. Inscribed by author on half title page in 2003.. Glossy illustrated boards, very little shelfwear present. A heavier book, please contact the vendor for shipping costs internationally..
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Textbook of Disorders and Injuries of the Musculoskeletal System. Third Ediiton
- Salter, Robert B. MD
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- Third Edition
- Williams and Wilkins
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Musculoskeletal Diseases System Wounds and Injuries Medical
- 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has... [More]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]
- half title
- The blank front page which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at... [More]