Textbook of Pistols and Revolvers
by Hatcher, Julian S
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Firearms Classics Library , 1995. No additional printings listed. Hardcover. fine. NOT an ex library book. Leather book with raised bands across spine, print and decoration in gold, gilt on all three edges. Moire endpapers. Clean interior pages with ribbon marker.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Dorothy Meyer - Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Textbook of Pistols and Revolvers
- Hatcher, Julian S
- Book condition
- Used - fine
- Quantity available
- No additional printings listed
- Firearms Classics Library
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Dorothy Meyer - Bookseller
Payment may be made by Visa, Mastercard, Money order or check. Books will be held seven days pending arrival of payment. All orders are carefully packaged and shipped promptly upon receipt of payment. Shipping is by U.S. Post Office media rate unless otherwise requested by the buyer. Postage for the first book is $3.95, and $1.25 for each additional book. Rates for Priority mail and International Delivery are based on destination. Heavier books and book sets may require additional postage. Returns are accepted within fourteen days of delivery.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Dorothy Meyer - Bookseller
Dorothy Meyer - Bookseller was established in 1987 offering collectible and out of print books. We offer a full line of general stock with an emphasis on Americana, Children & Juvenile, Juvenile Series and Military. We are careful in describing the condition of the book and the dust jacket. All dust jackets are protected with mylar covers. All books are subject to prior sale. Member of Midwest Book Hunters.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- raised band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created in the... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]