Textbook of Pistols and Revolvers
by Julian S. Hatcher
- Fine /No Jacket
Gleneden Beach, Oregon
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Fairfax, Virginia: Odysseus Editions. Special edition printed for members of the Firearms Classics Library, BEAUTIFUL Book, never read condition, deep maroon pig skin leather, 22 karat gold ornaments and titles, gilt on all edges, silk end papers and ribbon. reprint of the 1935 classic, 532 pages, heavily illustrated with black and white photos and illustrations. A mint copy presentable addition to any library. . Fine. Full-Leather.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Pacific Coast Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Textbook of Pistols and Revolvers
- Julian S. Hatcher
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- Odysseus Editions
- Place of Publication
- Fairfax, Virginia
- Pistols, Revolvers, Firearms, Guns
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
Terms of Sale
Pacific Coast Books
10 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 10 days after delivery if an item arrives mis-described or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Gleneden Beach, Oregon
Ask Seller a Question
About Pacific Coast Books
Pacific Coast Books specializes in quality of books of interest from our store on the Central Oregon Coast. We are proud members of the Antiquarian Booksellers Association of America and have been buying and selling books for almost 20 years. Visit our website at www.Pacifc CoastBooks.net. Please feel free to call or email with any titles you would like to add to your collection. Only a small fraction of our inventory is online. We buy book collections.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.