Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: H.M.S.O, 1929. First edition. Hard cover in original cloth. Published London: Boston: H.M.S.O, 1929, first printing with corrigenda slip tipped in. 4to., 7 3/8" x 11." viii+427+21 pp., illustrated with b/w plates and drawings, some fold-out. Original pebbled red cloth with blind cover embossing, gilt tiles, speckled page ends. Gentle wear at the heel, crown and tips, name on front pastedown, else very good. A bright, attractive copy.. 1st. Hard. Very Good/No Jacket. 4to.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Wild Muse (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Textbook Of Small Arms 1929
- War Office
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- England & Europe; Military;
Terms of Sale
The Wild Muse
Returnable within 10 days.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Granville, New York
Ask Seller a Question
About The Wild Muse
Literary and modern first editions. Established 1985. Mail order only.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- tipped in
- Tipped In is used to describe something which has been glued into a book. Tipped-in items can include photos, book plates,...[more]
- The lower most portion of the spine when the book is standing vertically.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Pebbled cloth or leather describes the covering of a hardcover ...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]