Thanks for a Drowned Island
by Bailey, A. G. (Alfred G. Bailey)
- Very Good+ in Very Good+ dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Standard Delivery: 5 to 10 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Pilgrim Reader Books - IOBA (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Thanks for a Drowned Island
- Bailey, A. G. (Alfred G. Bailey)
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+ in Very Good+ dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- McClelland and Stewart
- Place of Publication
- Toronto, Ontario.
- Date published
- 0771010036, Canada, Poetry, Canadian Poetry, A. G. Bailey, Alfred G. Bailey
- Bookseller catalogs
- CANADIAN LITERATURE;
Terms of Sale
Pilgrim Reader Books - IOBA
We accept payment via credit cards through the Biblio system and also by PayPal or cheque. Please contact us if you wish another method. Institutions can be billed on account once credit is established. Books are shipped immediately upon receipt of payment. All reasonable returns are accepted within 30 days - please e-mail beforehand. The full purchase price is refunded. All book shipments are fully insured at no extra cost.
About the Seller
About Pilgrim Reader Books - IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a...[more]