Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Longmans Green, 1948. The theatre world of the famous Sunday Times critis. Fawn weave covers with black lettering on red spine panels, 207pp inc index. b/w illustrations, pink top page edges. A couple of very minor marks, otherwise book is sound and tight. No DJ. Ref:071000. First Edition. Cloth. VG/N/a. 14.5x22cm.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
Church Street Books
payment with order. Refund if description inaccurate
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2007
Ask Seller a Question
About Church Street Books
Second-hand book dealer (formerly in a Diss Shop), with a stock of around 2000 books from modern quality literature to reference, aviation, classics and antiquarian
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.