THEATRUM BOTANICUM, THE THEATER OF PLANTS OR A UNIVERSAL AND COMPLETE HERBALL
by PARKINSON JOHN:
- See description
BAKEWELL, Derbyshire, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Hawkridge Books (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- THEATRUM BOTANICUM, THE THEATER OF PLANTS OR A UNIVERSAL AND COMPLETE HERBALL
- PARKINSON JOHN:
- Book Condition
- LONDON, COTES, 1610
- Bookseller catalogs
- NATURAL HISTORY;
- May be a multi-volume set and require additional postage.
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Hawkridge Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- Raised Band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created in the...
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat the...
Join the Bibliophiles’ Club and start saving 10% on every book.
$29.95 / Year