Theodore Thomas: America's Conductor and Builder of Orchestras, 1835-1905.
by SCHABAS, Ezra
- very good
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- T. BRENNAN BOOKSELLER, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Theodore Thomas: America's Conductor and Builder of Orchestras, 1835-1905.
- SCHABAS, Ezra
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Urbana, IL: University Of Illinois Press, .
- Place of Publication
- This edition first published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
T. BRENNAN BOOKSELLER, ABAA
14 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 14 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About T. BRENNAN BOOKSELLER, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Generally used to refer to a clear plastic cover that is sometimes added to the dustjacket or outside covering of a book. The...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]