Theriault's Auction Catalog #815, May, 1981: A Doll Potpourri, a 'spice-y' public auction set in new england & presented by Theriault's, the dollmasters
Manhattan Beach, California
Standard Delivery: 2 to 8 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Epilonian Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Theriault's Auction Catalog #815, May, 1981: A Doll Potpourri, a 'spice-y' public auction set in new england & presented by Theriault's, the dollmasters
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- Date published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Epilonian Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Laid In" indicates that there is something which is included with, but not attached to the book, such as a sheet of paper. The...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.