Things Japanese Being Notes on Various Subjects Connected with Japan For the use of travellers and others
by Basil Hall Chamberlain
- near fine
- Near Fine
Standard delivery: 2 to 4 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Rooke Books (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Things Japanese Being Notes on Various Subjects Connected with Japan For the use of travellers and others
- Basil Hall Chamberlain
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Kegan Paul, Trench, Trubner and Co Limited
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Japan Basil Hall Chamberlain Folding Maps Japanologist Basil Hall Chamberlain Baytun Sotheran
- 8.5\" by 5.5\"
Terms of Sale
Books are sent on approval and may be returned in like condition for any reason within 14 days of receipt. Responsibility of return to be with the purchaser.
About the Seller
About Rooke Books
We are a small team dedicated to bringing you very scarce books at reasonable prices. We specialise in rare and hard to come by works on all subjects over the last 500 years, together with modern first editions and decorative sets and bindings. Our library has something for every interest and specialism. We deliver worldwide using a fully tracked and insured courier delivery service.
Where are We?
Based in the literary city of Bath, our offices are housed in the Eastern Dispensary. Built in 1845, the building originally existed as a charitable institution providing medical care. The building now houses our collection of over twenty thousand books and has five full time members of staff.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat the... [More]
- The page on the right side of a book, with the term Verso used to describe the page on the left side.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.