Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
William Nimmo, 1875. Book. Fine. Leatherbound. Handsome leatherbound copy with ribbed spines, and extra-bright gilting to covers, and gilting to all page ends. Marbled endpapers with sound hinges. Rear hinge cracked at index joint. With lithographic illustrations including frontispiece of young woman contemplating her household management. Leather covers in very good condition with bright color and little handling. The only flaw is a stain along the spine edge. Benefits the Friends of the Albany, CA library. .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Eve's Book Garden (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Things a Lady Would Like to Know concerning Domestic Management and Expenditure
- Southgate, Henry
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- William Nimmo
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Friends of the Albany Library;
Terms of Sale
Eve's Book Garden
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2011
Ask Seller a Question
About Eve's Book Garden
Eve's Book Garden offers fine art, gardening, and music books, and select academic, collectible and rare titles.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.