Things of This World
by Wilbur, Richard
- Good /Good
La Mesa, California, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Harcourt Brace and Company. A lovely clean crisp hardcover copy in good plus condition, age toning and foxing to pastdowns and endpapers, light age toning along foreedge of cloth. Stated first edition. Inscribed by author. DJ, clipped, in good condition with sunning to spine, edgewear including small chips and closed tears, now in protective mylar cover. . Good. Hardcover. 1st Edition. 1956.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Maxwell's House of Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Things of This World
- Wilbur, Richard
- Book Condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket Condition
- Quantity Available
- 1st Edition
- Harcourt Brace and Company
- Date Published
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9&f
- SIGNED FIRST EDITION POETRY TURQUOISE WITH WHITE LETTERING IN FC KCA1205
Terms of Sale
Maxwell's House of Books
Full refund including original shipping costs for up to 15 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio member since 2019
La Mesa, California
Ask Seller a Question
About Maxwell's House of Books
San Diego's Premier Used BookstoreEstablished in 2003, Maxwell's House of Books has over 30,000 books to choose from. A general used bookstore specializing in scholarly and academic titles, philosophy, literature, psychology, political science theology, archaeology and more.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been...
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...