by Bachman, Richard
- Fine copy in fine (very light edge wear) dust jacket (in mylar).
Fair Oaks, California
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- BookMine (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Bachman, Richard
- Very scarce in this condition.
- Hard cover.
- Book condition
- Used - Fine copy in fine (very light edge wear) dust jacket (in mylar).
- First edition, 3rd printing.
- Place of Publication
- New York.
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Returnable within 10 days for any reason, with notification.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]