by King, Stephen (writing as Richard Bachman)
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New American Library, 1984, 1st Edition, 1st Printing, 1984. Hardcover. Quarter bound in black cloth, red boards. 'First printing' stated on copyright page. Fine Book in a Fine unclipped dustjacket. The book is clean, crisp and tight. Dustjacket is in Fine condition with no wear. A very hard book to find in Fine condition. Dustjacket protected in removable Mylar plastic cover.
Stephen King, the world's bestselling novelist, was educated at the University of Maine at Orono. He lives with his wife, the novelist Tabitha King, and their children in Bangor, Maine.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Blue Sky Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- King, Stephen (writing as Richard Bachman)
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- New American Library
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Blue Sky Books
Credit Card, Money Order and Paypal are accepted as payment. No personal checks accepted. Books will be shipped within 2 business days upon order. Returns accepted only if book is not in the described condition or because of an ISBN mismatch. We must be notified of intent to return within 4 days of receiving of book(s).
About the Seller
About Blue Sky Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]
- Copyright page
- The page in a book that describes the lineage of that book, typically including the book's author, publisher, date of...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]