Three Hundred Years of American Painting
by ELIOT, Alexander
- Very Good+ with no dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Time Incorporated. Very Good+ with no dust jacket. 1957. Hardcover. A wide-ranging summary of American painting, from colonial days through the 1950s. With color images and textual descriptions throughout. --- In cream cloth-covered boards backed in maroon leatherette with gilt-stamped cover and spine titling. Volume lacks a dust jacket. --- A clean, firm copy but with light soiling to covers.; Quarto (11 to 13 in. tall); x, 318 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Three Hundred Years of American Painting
- ELIOT, Alexander
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+ with no dust jacket
- Time Incorporated
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the... [More]