Three hundred years of a family living: being a history of the Rilands of Sutton Coldfield
by Bedford, Rev W.K. Riland
Shipston on Stour, Warwickshire, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Stephen Rench (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Three hundred years of a family living: being a history of the Rilands of Sutton Coldfield
- Bedford, Rev W.K. Riland
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Cornish Brothers
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Warwickshire - general; Genealogy and heraldry;
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Stephen Rench
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Vellum is a sheet of specialty prepared skin of lamb, calf, or goat kid used for binding a book or for printing and writing. ...