Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
John Murray, London., 1991. First edition. pp [x], 118. Map. Written at the time of a climbing trip in Peru made in 1971. Three black and white drawings by John Craxton.Signed by the author on the title-page. In addition, the publisher has made a presentation inscription on the verso of the half-title page: 'Dear John, Just a little ''thank you'' for helping with Penelope's wedding day. I thought you would like a signed copy of Patrick's latest book & of course it is published by the right firm! John. 8/11/91.''Tail of spine very slightly bumped. Fine in very near fine, price-clipped dustwrapper designed by John Craxton.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
Peter Ellis bookseller
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2009
Ask Seller a Question
About Peter Ellis bookseller
A shop in one of the last remaining bookselling enclaves of London, with a carefully selected stock of modern first editions, art and illustrated books, travel literature and other subjects. Known for books in fine condition.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]