The Three Musketeers
by Dumas, Alexandre
Bere Alston, Devon, United Kingdom
Bibliophiles Club Membership
Standard delivery: 21 to 42 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Three Musketeers is a novel written by Alexandre Dumas. It recounts the adventures of a young man named d'Artagnan after he leaves home to become a guard of the musketeers. D'Artagnan is not one of the musketeers of the title, which refers to Athos, Porthos, and Aramis, three inseparable friends who live by the motto: "All for one, one for all" ("Tous pour un, un pour tous"). The story of d'Artagnan is continued in Dumas' Twenty Years After and The Vicomte de Bragelonne. The three novels are together known as the d'Artagnan Romances.
Read More: Identifying first editions of The Three Musketeers
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Victoria Bookshop (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Three Musketeers
- Dumas, Alexandre
- Book Condition
- Used - G+
- Quantity Available
- 1st Thus
- George G Harrap & Co
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Fiction D
Terms of Sale
About the Seller
About Victoria Bookshop
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- 1st Thus
- This indicates that this is not the first appearance of a book in print, but that this is the first appearance in a...
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined by AB...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good. Good is defined as "describes the average used and worn book...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...