Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Racine, WI: Whitman, 1949. Pictorial Paper-covered Boards. Very Good+/None Issued. 4 13/16" x 6 5/8. unpaginated. Story Hour Series # 809-15. Colored pictorial endpapers, half title and title page illustrated in black& white. Nearly every page is illustrated in color or b & w. Robert Goff bookplate on verso of ffep. Cover color bright, and text appears practically unread. Laminate crease on back board, 1/16"on top and bottom of spine chipped, else near fine.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Lippincott Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Three Orphan Kittens
- Walt Disney
- Pictorial Paper-covered Boards
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Jacket condition
- None Issued
- Quantity available
- Place of Publication
- Racine, WI
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Children's Books; Cat Books;
- 4 13/16" x 6 5/8
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee: with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives mis-described or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2009
Ask Seller a Question
About Lippincott Books
We invite you to browse through the approximately 1800 books we have listed online on a wide variety of subjects, including strong holdings in Maine history and literature, lumbering, the North Woods of Maine, and Eastern Woodland Indians. We've been in business since 1975, over 25 years with a general antiquarian bookshop in Bangor.We are open by appointment; most of our stock of over 20,000 old and rare books have never been listed online, including a large selection of books on Maine and the Maine Woods. We are regularly adding to our inventory with new acquisitions.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]
- half title
- The blank front page which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at...[more]
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]