Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Elkin & Co., 1921. 15pp; Words by Joseph Campbell; No. 1 for Low or medium Voice; No. 2 for High Voice; "I Will Go With My Father A-Ploughing", "Cherry Valley", I Wish and I Wish"; Roger Quilter's signature stamp to title page; Covers sunned else a bright copy;. First Edition. Wraps. Good/No d/w. Folio. Music Manuscript.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Weathered Stone Books (IE)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THREE PASTORAL SONGS (Voice and Piano Only)
- QUILTER, ROGER
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No d/w
- First Edition
- Elkin & Co.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Weathered Stone Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2018
Ask Seller a Question
About Weathered Stone Books
In operation since 1982 as The Winding Stair Bookshop, Dublin until 2005. Then in USA as Wandering Star Books an online bookseller also conducting appraisals for private collectors and institutions. Now back in Ireland and living in beautiful Sligo with views of the Atlantic and selling online.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]