Three Plays: Anna Christie, The Emperor Jones, and The Hairy Ape (Modern Library #146.2)
by O'NEILL, Eugene
- Very Good in Very Good dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: The Modern Library / Random House. Very Good in Very Good dust jacket. [c.1969-70]. Hardcover. 0394601467 . Three plays written by the acclaimed Eugene O'Neill, three times a winner of the Pulitzer Prize and a Nobel laureate. With an introduction by Lionel Trilling. In variant dust jacket with images of ticket stubs from Broadway theatres. --- In Toledano spine 14 / violet cloth / silver spine titling / blindstamped front cover ml device / endpapers blank / jacket style o, verso is blank. Possibly published c.1969-1970, though 1964 date appears in book. ML #146.2. --- A clean, bright, tightly-bound copy but with underlinings thoughout the introduction and highlighting to a sentence in the introduction, foxing to textblock edges and prior owner's signatures to endpapers. Price-clipped dust jacket with a hint of yellowing and spots of soiling to back panel & spine, but intact and in removable archival mylar protector.; 12mo - 7 to 7-1/2 in. tall; xix, 260 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Three Plays: Anna Christie, The Emperor Jones, and The Hairy Ape (Modern Library #146.2)
- O'NEILL, Eugene
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good in Very Good dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- The Modern Library / Random House
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- >>Pulitzer, Nobel, Booker, Nat Book Award Prize;
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback.... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- Especially for older books, a printer's device refers to an identifying mark, also sometimes called a printer's mark, on the... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]