Three prize essays on American slavery
by Various authors
- near fine
- Near Fine
COLUMBIA, Missouri, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
1857 1ed American SLAVERY Abolition Christian Slavers Slave Trade 3 Prize Essays
"Three Prize Essays" is a collection of works each dealing with the outcry of slavery in the pre-Civil War America. In includes the following three works, each of which calling for immediate abolishment of slavery:
· "The Error and the Duty in regard to Slavery", R.B. Thurston
· "Friendly Letters to a Christian Slaveholder", A.C. Baldwin
· "Is American Slavery an Institution Which Christianity Sanctions and Will Perpetuate?", Timothy Williston
Item number: #16479
Three prize essays on American slavery.
Boston: Congregational Board of Publication, 1857. First edition.
· Collation: Complete with all pages
o iv, , 138
· Language: English
· Binding: Hardcover; tight and secure
· Size: ~7in X 4.75in (17.5cm x 12cm)
Very Fast. Very Safe. Free Shipping Worldwide.
Customer satisfaction is our priority! Notify us with 7 days of receiving, and we will offer a full refund without reservation!
Photos available upon request.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Schilb Antiquarian Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Three prize essays on American slavery
- Various authors
- Hardcover; tight and secure
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Quantity Available
- Congregational Board of Publication
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- 1857 1ed American SLAVERY Abolition Christian Slavers Slave Trade 3 Prize Essaysrare, antique, old, first edition, 1st state, provenance, signed, inscribed, dust jacket, vellum, manuscript, engravings, illustrations, leather, plates, maps, antiquarian