Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Harper & Brothers. Very Good+. 1899. First Edition. Hardcover. Two volumes. Decorative cloth. Wear to spine ends. Some fading to cloth of volume 2. Title page partially separated at hinge. Tight, solid copies. ; Large 8vo 9" - 10" tall .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
curtis paul books inc.
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2014
Ask Seller a Question
About curtis paul books inc.
For over 10 years, CURTSBOOKS has prided itself in excellent customer service. We will always work to make your buying experience a satisfying one.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]