Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
"Thumbelina" is a Danish literary fairy tale by Hans Christian Andersen (2 April 1805 – 4 August 1875). The tale was published by C.A. Reitzel on 16 December 1835 in Copenhagen, Denmark and tells the story of a thumb-sized girl and her adventures with sex-and-marriage-minded amphibians, insects, and mammals before wedding a flower-fairy prince just her size. "Thumbelina" is Andersen's complete invention though he did take inspiration from tales of miniature people such as "Tom Thumb".
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Mammy Bears Books (AU)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Andersen Hans Christian
- CHRISTIE, CONNIE
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- Digest Juvenile Productions
- Place of Publication
- Melbourne Australia
- Bookseller catalogs
- Fairy Tales; Picture Books; Children's Illustrated;
Terms of Sale
Mammy Bears Books
I do my utmost to describe my books accurately, please read the description
The picture forms an important part of the description, please view the image carefully. Thanks
Book prices are net in Australian dollars, Shipping Rates are at cost and sent tracked with Australia Post.
SHIPPING ESTIMATES ARE BASED ON 500g PACKAGES.
MammyBearsBooks has individual book shipping costs already calculated.
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed.
About the Seller
About Mammy Bears Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]