by FLEMING, IAN
- First Edition. Near fine in dust jacket. Presentation copy; inscribed by the author, “To Jonathan Miller from the Author.” F
Standard Delivery: 5 to 10 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
"The girl looked him up and down. He had dark, rather cruel good looks and very clear, blue-grey eyes. He was wearing a very dark-blue lightweight single-breasted suit over a cream silk shirt and a black knitted silk tie. Despite the heat, he looked cool and clean. 'And who might you be?' she asked sharply. 'My name's Bond, James Bond ...'" When a stranger arrives in the Bahamas, the locals barely turn their heads, seeing another ex-pat with money to burn at the casino tables. But James Bond has more than money on his mind: he's got less than a week to find two stolen atom bombs hidden among the coral reefs. While acting the playboy, Bond meets Domino, sultry plaything of secretive treasure hunter Emilio Largo. In getting close to this gorgeous Italian girl, Bond hopes to learn more about Largo's hidden operation ...
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Peter L. Stern & Company, Inc. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- FLEMING, IAN
- Book condition
- Used - First Edition. Near fine in dust jacket. Presentation copy; inscribed by the author, “To Jonathan Miller from the Author.” F
- Jonathan Cape
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Peter L. Stern & Company, Inc.
About the Seller
About Peter L. Stern & Company, Inc.
Specializing in 19th and 20th century literature, signed and inscribed books, and manuscripts we maintain a high quality inventory. Our shop is located in the heart of Newton Centre where we are open by chance or appointment
In the long-standing tradition of the rare book trade we continue to mail regular catalogues to our customers. We are easily accessible via the MBTA Green Line's D Branch. We travel widely and attend both international and local book fairs.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]