Thy Tears Might Cease
by Farrell, Michael
- near fine
- Near Fine/Very Good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Alfred A Knopf, 1964. Stated first edition. Green cloth stamped with red and gilt at spine and front. With an Introduction by Monk Gibbon. Farrell, who died before the book's publication, was obsessed with completing it before his health further deteriorated. A near fine copy, marred only by a small spot at foreedge. DJ, designed by George Salter, likewise near fine with one small tear at head of spine and surface abrasion, tiny hole at heel of spine. 577 pp.. 1st Edition.. Hardcover. Near Fine/Very Good.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- citynightsbooks (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Thy Tears Might Cease
- Farrell, Michael
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- 1st Edition.
- Alfred A Knopf
- Date Published
- Irish Literature
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
- Books may be returned within 15 days in the same condition in which they were purchased. Please contact us first via e-mail.
- We do not accept discretionary returns or third-party sales.
- We regard the US Postal Service scans as proof of delivery.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2004
Ask Seller a Question
Out-of-print, rare and antiquarian books, literary firsts and signed editions.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- The lower most portion of the spine when the book is standing vertically.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]