Ticket to Ride. Inside the Beatles 1964 Tour That Changed the World
by Kane, Larry
- near fine
- Near Fine/Near Fine
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Philadelphia: Running Press Book Publishers, 2003 A very nice tight clean book signed by author on title page. No other marks and inscriptions. Black paper covered boards with red titles on spine. No obvious shelf or reading wear. Photographic DJ of Beatles with a 'autographed copy' sticker on front top free corner. DJ is complete and undameaged.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Ticket to Ride. Inside the Beatles 1964 Tour That Changed the World
- Kane, Larry
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- Quantity available
- Third Printing
- Running Press Book Publishers
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Beatles 1964 Tour America Music
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.