Tilly Trotter Widowed
by Cookson, Catherine
- Very Good+; Lightly sunned spine. ; Nice tight copy, no names or marks inside, appears unread. ISBN 0552122009.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Blagoevgrad Region, Bulgaria
Standard Delivery: 10 to 30 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Books in Bulgaria (BG)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Tilly Trotter Widowed
- Cookson, Catherine
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+; Lightly sunned spine. ; Nice tight copy, no names or marks inside, appears unread. ISBN 0552122009.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Mass Market PB, Historical Fiction
- Bookseller catalogs
- Historical Fiction;
Terms of Sale
Books in Bulgaria
We endeavour to describe our books accurately, but if you are dissatisfied in any way on receipt of order or wish to cancel the contract for any reason within seven days. The period to start the day after the date on which the goods are received, in which case please contact us to arrange the return and refund of the cost of the goods and delivery. This does not affect your statutory rights. All returned goods should be packed to the same standard as sent. Unless we advise or you request otherwise, books are sent next working day, (often same day)by the method you selected on the check out page. This page also gives the shipping costs, if you have any queries or requirements about shipping please contact us before ordering. On occasion, very heavy books may require an additional shipping amount, if so we will contact you to agree this before the sale is processed.
About the Seller
About Books in Bulgaria
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]
- Mass Market
- Mass market paperback books, or MMPBs, are printed for large audiences cheaply. This means that they are smaller, usually...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.