TIME ENOUGH TO DIE
by Rabe, Peter
- A fine unread copy with some mild edge rubbing. (12578)
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Greenwich, CT: Fawcett Publications, Inc., . First edition. A fine unread copy with some mild edge rubbing. (12578). Small octavo, pictorial wrappers. Gold Medal #939. Paperback original.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- John W. Knott, Jr., Bookseller, ABAA/ILAB (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- TIME ENOUGH TO DIE
- Rabe, Peter
- Book condition
- Used - A fine unread copy with some mild edge rubbing. (12578)
- First edition
- Fawcett Publications, Inc.
- Place of Publication
- Greenwich, CT
- Date Published
- Mystery . Paperback
Terms of Sale
John W. Knott, Jr., Bookseller, ABAA/ILAB
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives mis-described or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2017
Ask Seller a Question
About John W. Knott, Jr., Bookseller, ABAA/ILAB
John W. Knott, Jr., BooksellerABAA/ILABFine First Editions
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]