The Time of Friendship: Stories
by Bowles, Paul
- near fine
- Near Fine/Near Fine
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Holt, Rinehart, 1967. First edition stated. Decorated white cloth with red titles & decoration, green topstain. Contains 13 stories. Book seemingly unread, near fine but with inked comments to ffep and several marginalia throughout. Price reflecting this flaw. DJ dated 07/67 in Mylar also near fine with slight soil at back panel. 215 pp.. First Edition.. Hardcover. Near Fine/Near Fine. Book.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- citynightsbooks (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Time of Friendship: Stories
- Bowles, Paul
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- First Edition.
- Holt, Rinehart
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
- Books may be returned within 15 days in the same condition in which they were purchased. Please contact us first via e-mail.
- We do not accept discretionary returns or third-party sales.
- We regard the US Postal Service scans as proof of delivery.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2004
Ask Seller a Question
Out-of-print, rare and antiquarian books, literary firsts and signed editions.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Marginalia, in brief, are notes written in the margins, or beside the text of a book by a previous owner. This is very... [More]