A Time for Judas
by Callaghan, Morley
- Fine in Very Good+ dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Amherst, Nova Scotia
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
A Time for Judas is a novel by Canadian author Morley Callaghan, published by Macmillan of Canada in 1983. It tells the story of a man in modern times who discovers tablets written by a scribe named Philo of Crete or Philo the Greek. In the story, these tablets are from the time of Jesus and are Philo's telling of Jesus' last days and the aftermath, including his resurrection. This modern-day man writes a novel based on these tablets. The bulk of the real novel is the fictional novel, i.e.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- B-Line Books (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A Time for Judas
- Callaghan, Morley
- Book condition
- Used - Fine in Very Good+ dust jacket
- First Edition; First Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Canadian; Fiction Canada;
Terms of Sale
Return: If the book is not as described, we will refund cost of book and shipping. If for any reason the buyer does not want the book, even though it is as described, we will offer a refund minus shipping both ways (within 14 days).
About the Seller
About B-Line Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]