A Time to Kill
by Grisham, John
- BOOK NEAR FINE/JACKET NEAR FINE
LEXINGTON, South Carolina
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
A Time to Kill is a 1989 legal suspense thriller by John Grisham. Grisham's first novel, it was rejected by many publishers before Wynwood Press eventually gave it a modest 5,000-copy printing. After The Firm, The Pelican Brief, and The Client became bestsellers, interest in A Time to Kill grew; the book was republished by Doubleday in hardcover and, later, by Dell Publishing in paperback, and itself became a bestseller.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Winthrop and Wales, LLC (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- A Time to Kill
- Grisham, John
- Hard Cover
- Book condition
- Used - BOOK NEAR FINE
- Jacket condition
- JACKET NEAR FINE
- 1st Thus
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- 8vo - over 7¾"" - 9¾"" tall
Terms of Sale
Winthrop and Wales, LLC
All books are shipped via the United States Postal Service.
All books are packed in protective packaging.
All books with dustjackets come covered with brodart, a clear protective, removable cover.
Media Rate Shipping on Books:
$4.99 media rate shipping per book Books shipped via this rate arrive in 7-14 business daysSets, heavy or oversized volumes are subject to additional shipping fees
International Rate Shipping on Books:
Books that will fit into the flat rate international mailer are $21.95 and up dependent on destinationSets, heavy or oversized volumes are subject to additional shipping fees
Return policy:Item must be returned within: 30 Days in same condition
Refund will be given as: Money Back
Return policy details: Notification within five days.
**All of our books with dustjackets are covered with a clear plastic, protective covering (brodart).
About the Seller
About Winthrop and Wales, LLC
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- 1st thus
- Indicates that this is not the first appearance of a book in print, but that this is the first appearance in a substantially... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former... [More]